SASKATCHEWAN ART SHOWCASE IS GOING VIRTUAL IN 2021
Because things are uncertain for the Saskatoon EX in 2021, we are planning an online show for the Saskatchewan Art Showcase. For this year only there will be no competitive component to the show, and instead we will feature artist’s works on this website. In the event that we are able to hold the Saskatoon EX this year, we will revert to our usual method of receiving entries on July 25, 2021.
We will do everything possible to ensure that no one can reproduce any of the images that we present by adding a watermark if requested.
• Fine Art
• Creative Art
• School Art
Rules and Guidelines:
• Please submit clear photos of your entries. If photo is not clearly viewable you will be asked to resubmit.
• Limited to 3 entries per person per division – excluding school art.
• Must have been produced in past 3 years
• The committee reserves the right to reject entries that are not appropriate or that are not clearly viewable
• No copying another person’s work
• Must be original in concept
• No nudes
• Must not have been previously entered in the Saskatchewan Art Showcase
Entries must be submitted by July 1, 2021 and will remain online for a year.
We have an ‘Artwork Titles’ box in the submission form, after attaching your files you can name them in order there. For example, ‘image 1 – spring morning, image 2 – summer day…’ etc.